Livingston, West Lothian, Scotland

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A link to some useless information about Livingston :lol: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livingston,_Scotland

The place is a real dump, Has been 15 murders in my street alone since I moved here in 1986, I'd show you pictures of the place but it would just depress you and I don't want your suicide on my hands :lol:

The county's online newspaper http://www.westlothiancourier.co.uk/

Just remember that I have warned you! :lol:

Hi! We go to a VW show not a million miles from you every year at Biggar, its a great little show very friendly atmosphere met my first gang of ''BUCKY BOYS'' there! Now that was an eye opener :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm sure you must have them where you are :shock: or you might be one :D :wink: Can you explain what they are to everyone!!?? :)

Boris said:
Hi! We go to a VW show not a million miles from you every year at Biggar, its a great little show very friendly atmosphere met my first gang of ''BUCKY BOYS'' there! Now that was an eye opener :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm sure you must have them where you are :shock: or you might be one :D :wink: Can you explain what they are to everyone!!?? :)

Bucky Boys? Do mean people who drink buckfast tonic wine? People who also dress in Burberry and are also known as Ned's or Chav's?

iloveicecream69 said:
Bucky Boys? Do mean people who drink buckfast tonic wine? People who also dress in Burberry and are also known as Ned's or Chav's?
:D Yep, thats what they where drinkin! I'd never heard of it before, or Bucky Boys! Never thought of them as Chavs, thought they where a cut above that, the ones at the show anyway!!!:D But never heard of NED'S!? what are they all about? :D

Boris said:
iloveicecream69 said:
:D Yep, thats what they where drinkin! I'd never heard of it before, or Bucky Boys! Never thought of them as Chavs, thought they where a cut above that, the ones at the show anyway!!!:D But never heard of NED'S!? what are they all about? :D

You've never heard of Buckie before then? It's produced by Buckfast Abbey in Devon, south west England. :? (More info here :> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckfast_Tonic_Wine )

Chav=Ned. Buckfast tonic wine=PLEH+YUCK=BARF! :!: :!: :!: Not my drink thats for sure, I'd rather have a beer or a Murphy's.....Are you buyin' Boris? :lol:

:D Yep my friend, when we meet up the first pint is on me! and a couple more 8) I'm also a beer man and enjoy Murphys! :D[ Blimey :shock: the monks have got a lot to answer too :shock: !

Boris said:
:D Yep my friend, when we meet up the first pint is on me! and a couple more 8) I'm also a beer man and enjoy Murphys! :D[ Blimey :shock: the monks have got a lot to answer too :shock: !

Scary monks! I've never understood why drinking buckie makes people do stupid/insane things............maybe it's because it tastes so bad? LOL :lol:

iloveicecream69 said:
Boris said:

are those like teddys
they wearin chickin slacks

Hi iloveicecream69

And welcome fellow scot! I'm a few miles north in Perth. But I'm pretty familiar with Livi, having fractured a few bones and more at your fine skate park. Also had a summer job at the BSkyB offices one summer.

But, I do have to agree that Livingston isn't Scotland's best example of architecture, but at least it ain't as bad as Cumbernauld. :lol:

Latest posts

Back