"LIL PONY"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a little girly beach cruiser I built for that little girly guest that may stray my way!
3af5c0be.jpg
[/img]

DonQui said:
I dig it.
What size wheels?
26x 2.125 It's a small girly (Blue Schwinn Cruiser) I found in a garage sale. Paid $25.00 for it. I picked it up for my niece to ride when she came to the beach. She has since grown & is out of state at collage. The bike sat in the shed for 3 years under a cover. When I got around to cleaning out the shed & I found that little bike sitting there with 2 flats, neglected for 3 years it broke my heart. So I pulled it out, pulled it apart & went on a total re-build. It was blue had it powder coated hammer tone copper/black. put the springer on it, just went a bit nuts with it. I e-mailed a photo to my niece, she wants me to ship it to her so she can cruise around campus...........sorry kid maybe next time.

DonQui said:
It seems small. But very cool bike.
Im glad you brought it back to life. :D

Sure it is small. It's a small frame, built for a small girl. I put my big butt on that little thing just for a test ride & I was all cramped up into a knot. A friend of mine rode it over the week end.......she loved it. Most defiantly not built for a man.

Latest posts

Back