Lil' lowrider...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't really do enough to this old thing to call it a "build" or a "project"... Just disassembled and stripped the frame... shot it with some self etching primer, 4 coats of base... color sanded... another coat of base... and about 4 coats of clear... and ditched the fenders... seat and grips are metalflake... matches my truck pretty good now... :wink:

100_5856jpgsjpgt.jpg

100_5860jpgs.jpg

100_5862jpgs.jpg

Great photo work. Nice and tight on the bike with not to distracting backgrounds.
A little heavy on the edge burns but that is just personal taste.
Bike is a good compliment to the truck. Now you need to build some kind of cool rack to mound on the truck.

Thanks guys!

My editing software doesn't have a lot of options when it comes to the dark edges... sometimes it's a bit much... but I kinda like it. LOL!

I've got a bike rack coming together... actually started another thread asking about racks... should have it all finished up in the next day or two... and I'll add some pics. :wink:

lol! I posted a pic of it over in the "other cars" thread.... or somethin like that... didn't bring a single response... but... it's a bike forum... :wink:

Ahh they're just haters :wink: All three of your rides were niiiccccceeeeee. I think I like the 4X4 even better. And then the Caddy=======P.I.M.P.I.N. 8)

Thanks bro! The lowrider truck is my daily... I actually hauled a couple loads of brush off with it a couple weeks ago. The Caddy is all stock except for the Daytons... it's a zero rust 85K mile car.. The 4x4 is a factory swb... they're pretty rare... I've owned it about 14 years... it's the nicest one I've got... And I drive it the least...

I went and updated my thread where I was asking about a rack... but... here's a shot for this thread too... :wink:

100_5873jpgs.jpg

hey you need to keep this on topic, this is a bike forum not a truck fo-. . oh there is a bike there :mrgreen: that thing is really clean

Very nice.. What is the color? And don't say red !!

nice bike !!

where did u buy the rims on the red truck? they look good

The color is "medium red" it's a factory color for the truck... which is a 1972 chevrolet.

The wheels on the truck are Wheel Vintiques Billet Cruisers... I purchased them from Newstalgia Wheel in Chattanooga.

Thanks, how did you spray the bicycle?

Also, thanks for the paint info.

Latest posts

Back