Lil' Injun wanna be

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got frustrated with my build so I pulled all the parts off of it and more or less through this together and it worked out nice. I ride it like there's no tomorrow and it's very comfortable other than the seat.

I'd love to see a bigger picture of it! No matter what I tried it wouldn't load any larger. I really should get more pictures as I think I only have three or four But it's still not done. It seems to be this on going never ending "one more thing to do". I just built a new exhaust yesterday so it looks better and what a huge increase in power! Yes it has a shift kit, with the mountainous terrain we have it was a welcome addition. The thing with these shift kits is you don't get a huge increase in top speed like you'd think, the motor will only pull so much gear but it goes a real 35 very comfortably. What it does do that no one mentioned is how much vibration it absorbs. smoooth! :lol:

Just stick 'em up, it doesn't have to be finished, doesn't even have to be close. It just has to be a bike or vaguely bike related.

Back