Let's see your Pashley Guv'nor style bikes!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SlyRed said:
Blackadder11262010a.jpg

WOW! nailed it four sure!! :mrgreen:

Welcome to the site !

I sent you a PM hope you can come out and ride that COOL bike with us!

Chicago March ride...... viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36153&start=30

Thanks

The same as Skipton wrote! Wow bring that for the ride.

That would be my Alpine Racer I guess.

This is what I started with:

steyr01.jpg

It's an Austrian Steyr:

steyr05.jpg

steyr06.jpg

steyr07.jpg

This is what it looks like now:

pic005.jpg

pic003.jpg

Three speed Fichtel & Sachs with coaster brake:

pic006.jpg

Pre-war B.S.A. shifter:

pic007.jpg

Wittkop saddle:

steyr004.jpg

Atax stem:

steyr005.jpg

that's lovely, but if the trigger don't match the hub (in terms of cable pull if not make) then you'll risk putting all your torque onto a fraction of the width of the teeth of the cogs internally..
maybe you know this and have reassured yourself already?

hubgearfreak said:
that's lovely, but if the trigger don't match the hub (in terms of cable pull if not make) then you'll risk putting all your torque onto a fraction of the width of the teeth of the cogs internally..
maybe you know this and have reassured yourself already?

No, I haven't. But I don't ride it very hard, so there is not much torque to speak of.

Baron von Zach said:
That would be my Alpine Racer I guess.

This is what I started with:

steyr01.jpg

It's an Austrian Steyr:

steyr05.jpg

steyr06.jpg

steyr07.jpg

This is what it looks like now:

pic005.jpg

pic003.jpg

Three speed Fichtel & Sachs with coaster brake:

pic006.jpg

Pre-war B.S.A. shifter:

pic007.jpg

Wittkop saddle:

steyr004.jpg

Atax stem:

steyr005.jpg
OMG! I used to have a steyr like that. It was one of my favorite bikes. I'm still sad that i go rid of it.

Jacthono3 said:
Matt Ryan for MVP?minnesota vikings t shirtbok-grminnesota vikings t shirtn-bay-packers-new basketball jerseyron-rodgers? That may be the most ridiculous statement I have heard in my entire life. Brady is better than Matt Ryan in all statistical categories, not most, all and to even think that Matt Ryan deserves the award for MVP not only discredits you as a sports writer minnesota vikings t shirtbok-grminnesota vikings t shirtn-bay-packers-new basketball jerseyron-rodgers but shows that you know nothing about sports all together minnesota vikings t shirt and should lose your job immediately. Michael Vick left Atlanta a long time ago and they were a viking jerseys good, solid team when Ryan arrived.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Overrated overpriced old fashioned workingmans bike thread here....

I've already posted my Diamant racer, but I wanted to update it al little bit.

First a picture of the bike some two or three weeks ago:
IMG_0002.jpg

But because of exessive riding the wheelset needs some love.
For my luck the first wheelset for my Indian boardtracker project is finished. So I tested it on this bike:
IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

Here are a couple of mine, shot in the alley. The sign is posted as a joke, I found it in my old shed. Who would have made such a sign? I like to post the picture with the caption "Does your alley have adequate signage?"
I'm hoping the style fits in with this thread enough to be of interest.......

These are incredible! I just happened to be surfing the forum and spotted this thread. I have never heard of this style and I googled it to see the history of it. You guys are to be commended for your artistic talent. I noticed that a lot of the posts are from Europe and UK. Apparently this is somewhat new to the U.S.. Is that true? Where can I find more info on these? And are they fixie's or as I noticed, front disk brakes? Single speed? Any forums dedicated to this style? Thanks for the pics and any info. Brian

came on here to post pics of my newly built bike and thought this was the best topic for it.

its a modern bike re-built in the style of a Pashly Guvnor.

hope you all approve.

PS: absolutely love all the bikes on this forum, well done everyone

tour011-1.jpg

tour015-1.jpg

prfinished016.jpg

prfinished015-1.jpg

prfinished013-1.jpg

prfinished009-1.jpg

prfinished007-2.jpg

prfinished005-1.jpg

prfinished004-1.jpg

Latest posts