Let's see your Cleveland Welding bicycles!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bump for a new CWC addict.
DSCN0733.JPG
DSCN0733.JPG

UpqhpxL.jpg

Here is my '39 CWC Western Flyer with 144 spoke rims, hairpin messenger seat, continental tires, 26/9 gears' beehive springer, 60s headlight adapted to LED, shimano 3 speed grip shifter which currently shifts nothing. It is my first build and my main cruiser. It gets 40-50 miles per week put on it.
Where did you get those totally cool wheels?

That's s mighty nice start to your CWC affliction Dave.
Thanks! That Western flyer you just posted is gorgeous. I am heading south to pick up a green one off ebay, 36 with a "speed" badge...triple steps and ready for a OX bath :D Ill post up pics when I get back monday or tuesday, depending on the mushroom pickin! This will make 4 boys and 3 girls for me...none too nice, but I don't mind em ratty :D

Last edited:
You and me both, I prefere original paint obviously, and patina is always good! As for the W.F. I was lucky enough to acquire that one from Sean (STEZELL) a while back. Thanks for the compliment Dave, I really like that one too. ;)

image.jpg
This kinda unusual color combo goodness is on it's way to Cali from the east coast. It's had a 1/2" pitch chain conversion which I might change back to skip tooth, I 'll decide that when I get it.I have the correct ball headlight for it, and I'm gonna remove the aftermarket rack, it didn't come with one so off it goes. And I have a set of brick red pointed Roadmaster style grips that I'll be installing, and a layback Slowriderz seat post is in order for sure. I got the correct gooseneck I was looking for in great original chrome to add to it. This color combo is Awsome!

Last edited:
Picked this up from "bikesnbuses" a while
Back you might remember it as it looked

20151009_131126_zps97fc9axb.jpg
put the Ole stripper on it and lord and behold the true colors apeared , and just happen to get this tank .....where it goes
From here ..we'll see ?

20160516_192930.jpg

20160516_192923.jpg

Had it up in the for sale forum for a few days , had a offer , then homeboy decided
Not to purchase it, so looks like it'll be built..........stay tuned.
~ Rafael ~

Well looky here , all the parts to complete
My bike , send them all over Chris !

~ Rafael ~

Back