Lets see some weird accessories !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hands down this has to be my fav. wierd accessory. old tire (ashtray) backrest/mp3 system.

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

it consists of:
2 tin lids from salsa jars.
1 home built ruby amp
ruby-comp.jpg

( plans) http://runoffgroove.com/ruby.html
1 4watt waterproof speaker
and an old firestone ashtray tire
:)

Quanah said:
Thanks icyuod2, for posting the amp, good site also.

no problem. its a cool little amp (actually build the little gem not ruby) i've done a few. the first 2 were in soup cans, so we could play bass/guitar one weekend when we went camping out.

icyuod2 said:
Quanah said:
Thanks icyuod2, for posting the amp, good site also.

no problem. its a cool little amp (actually build the little gem not ruby) i've done a few. the first 2 were in soup cans, so we could play bass/guitar one weekend when we went camping out.

I was wondering icyuod2, which is better for something like an ipod amp, which is cleaner when cranked up? I am looking for minimal distortion.

maninchair-1.jpg

sensor said:
thanks! you just reminded me of one of my favorite 'card tricks' courtesy of october :mrgreen:

the rollfast controversy(rrbbo #1) by october
I LOVE it! Gotta make one of those now! :D

I remember seeing one that was to replace a broken spoke with some kind of twine and hooks, I can't find a pic right now but it was kinda cool. But if you're going to break down the wheel to put the spoke repair kit on it why not just replace the spoke?

Back