Let's go back to 1969

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Did you ever dream about getting into your time machine, going back to 1969 and buy up a bunch of cool Muscle Bikes???
image.jpg
I saw this photo on Ebay for $4 and had to have it.. How Super Cool is this Iverson Drag Stripper??? The ad said Boy standing with his Stingray? Lol

That same bike is on eBay right now, you can recreate that picture!

That ad is cool, nice find there! It has the old Polaroid month and date thing on it ha!

That same bike is on eBay right now, you can recreate that picture!

That ad is cool, nice find there! It has the old Polaroid month and date thing on it ha!
Its a sign Rob! Do you have any of the missing parts I would need? If I buy that one on EBay this picture will be my instruction manual to put Humpty Dumpty back together again!! Lol

Last edited:
I would really like to go back to 1969 and buy all of the Muscle Bikes still in the box and might as well pick up a 1969 Mustang Shelby 500KR.
I think you've already bought everything left in 2009, so might as well go back and get the rest! :D

Sadly, no longer have my big pieces of 69 either... parted this one out after a ,umm,mishap... 396/375 hp/TH400/4.10s (11.24@124).

Wish I had pics of the 69 Chevelle. 396,350hp,4 speeed,triple black :(

Do have THIS 69 still :)

My best 1969, restored many years ago, but still my favorite!

919263e65aaeb2bbefd3ef551f3c6f95f52c42e2.jpg

When I started in this hobby I only collected Schwinn Sting-Ray bikes, and all 1969. I like restored bikes, so I started restoring them, and did this one with NOS parts and accessories.

Well I'm still restoring my first 69 Huffy Rail but I finished this 71 Torino Cobra w/ 429 Cobra Jet about two years ago, I modified the motor somewhat and I haven't had it dyno'd but by best calculations its pushing a little more horses than it's cubes along with a 410 rear end and stall converter. It will definitely jerk a knot in the road without much effort.

My best 1969, restored many years ago, but still my favorite!

919263e65aaeb2bbefd3ef551f3c6f95f52c42e2.jpg

When I started in this hobby I only collected Schwinn Sting-Ray bikes, and all 1969. I like restored bikes, so I started restoring them, and did this one with NOS parts and accessories.
I always liked this blue beauty. The mag wheel is very cool !!

Back