Let it snow it let snow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
took a 4 hour drive for this one last night and it was well worth it for the price I got it for if you ask me.
68761604.jpg

69ae0df0.jpg

I can't wait to see what parts Santa is put under the tree for me hopefully he brings me a new seat
90b33507.jpg

dba6729c.jpg

522cabd0.jpg

b9243d79.jpg

The sprocket has allready been change to a pork chop witch is cool
79f2e992.jpg

1282fd9a.jpg

Also has a chane gurd too and I got a pare of stash bars too

Re: Let snow let snow

Would you share how much you paid? I really want a fat tire bike... besides the one I made.

I went through the specs on that on the Sun bike website. That's a great bike and now I want one. The 2 speed kickback really makes that bike.

WOW! I could ride that forever!

But, WAIT! How wide are those rims? 70mm (~3 inches) or 100mm (~4 inches)? Why? Because I would LOVE to be able to put a SA kickback on my 4" wide OCC rim.

Just opened a 2nd window to look at it again! DANG!

Great bike dude!

Cheers,
Dr. T

That's a good deal, I might've had to free up some money for that deal. I love fat tires.

Hay turbo that nut dident work but Matt hooked me up I will stop in tomorrow so you can take it for a ride see you than

Well we got some snow and got some miles on the spider but after rideing it for awile it sure dident feel like my other two speeds so I did some research on it and it had a stock 20 tooth sprocket and the one that I got on it was a 39 tooth so I slapped one of my bmx ones on it and she rides like a cadalack
f499e933.jpg

And the chane guard fits now too

Those Spyders are cool bikes. It was a combination of yooth's Sand Rover build and me seeing one of these at the local bike shop that spurred me into building Fugsley.

I think the LBS price was around $700, so you scored on this one.

God Jul from Copenhagen, Denmark by the way.

Thanks for the comments about it. me and my son took it to the beach Sunday and had some fun and got lots of looks too but stll no snow

We discovered that you could put Harley tires on the OCC 20x4 rims. You could probably put Jeep tires on those monster rims of yours!!!!

Back