let em roll ride july 11th sacramento ca

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a few have already asked me about the ride and i will personally be sitting this one out due to some personal issues on the home front. nothing bad i just need to be there more than the ride. HOWEVER there is no reason you guys cant still meet up at the shop and roll. come on take the trainning wheels off and ride without me lol i think you guys and gals can manage. just meet up at college around 5 pm like always and have fun.

8) what up folks me and some friends will be meeting up at Suzies Burgers downtown around 3:30 so we can get more ridding time and see the other part of town everyone is welcome just let me know how wants to ride :D

N*H*F*F* said:
8) what up folks me and some friends will be meeting up at Suzies Burgers downtown around 3:30 so we can get more ridding time and see the other part of town everyone is welcome just let me know how wants to ride :D

Will you still be going by College Cyclery later?

ok Suzies burgers is on the corner of 29th and P street and ya you can find parking there or around the area if any one can make it around 3:30 thats cool and theres really no reason to go to the bike shop Adam isnt going and we all go aleast once a week and are plans are to ride to Old Sac but we can all meet along the way so lets ride :)

i'm down for meeting at suzie's, but we should still go by the shop at the regular time (6-7) to pickup people that don't see this thread. i'm bringing a french foreign exchange student, to expose him to our fine american culture-lol.

im gonna flake........im to scared to take off the training wheels :lol:
actually ive got some work i need to finish up this weekend...you guys have fun and take some pictures please!

Latest posts

Back