LET' EM ROLL cruiser ride sacramento ca aug 9th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
changinc the name for now whos in? for the new guys we meet up at college cyclery around 6pm on second sat and cruise downtown. for those who want to see it i am going to try and have PAY IT BACK all done and there on the ride. so whos in?

i'll be driving the "circus train" for the "brickhouse traveling bicycle circus" on second saturday, maybe both rides can meet somewhere? we are going to have fire dancers and music, and the world famous drum bike as seen on youtube.

well..........turns out the wife is off that weekend!! im in :mrgreen:
i posted this on the cabe also(maybe we can get some new blood in on these!)
looking forward to seeing your newest there(and yeah ill be bringing mine too)
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

look it really does not matter what you roll just show up. i try to let it known that it is a cruiser ride only to try and keep the local fixie community out of it. nothing aganst them but they tend to run into one another a lot. and dont worry sensor yours does not really count as a fixie, well unless you want to roll like that :mrgreen: i think derell will be there, not sure about keoki he is sorta MIA. pony will be there and i am going to try and rangle a few others. oh yea and we are going with the crew from the kitchen they are doing some sort of parade with fire dancing!!!!

sweet! keoki get a new girl or something? :roll:
and hope to see lots and lots there(so i can bump into them :lol: )
i might be down this weekend(still need to get one thing.....that jack stands getting heavy!)

lol yea how did you guess he got a girl. she is cool i told him to bring her too i set her up with a real cool little bike as well. i hope so too and you better be there.

i always get in trouble when i get home from the ride i am used to it. this one is going to be swweeeetttt i hope some of you can make it. and sensor anyone comming from the cabe?

sounds good and keoki and is girl will be there too. just for info

sweet i just hope we dont scare them off when they see what we are rolling. i think my friend is going to roll too so i will let him ride my panther just to show i dont rat out everything i own :mrgreen:

well a lot of other guys have said they will be there so it sounds like there will be quite a group. i gotta make sure i bring the cammera

Latest posts

Back