Late Night Texas Burrito

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id say its more of a 20/20 paint job.

Definatly the coolest ride a 12 yo could ask for.

i think im going to copy your build here sir

Stance is great.It looks enormous without being enormous.Nice job.

Well, she's done "almost". There are a few things I need to dial in and adjust, butit is ridable at this point.
bikegreen7.jpg

The back bone was bent on one side, so I used some fishing string to cover it in a neat little way. I think the string work turned out OK looking.
bikegreen5.jpg

And what bike is complete without a logo. This vinyl guy in Pasadena (TExas that is) owed me a favor, thus this little ditty was FREE.
bikegreen4.jpg

My daughter loves it, but my wife has told us both it is time for the little green machine to move out door, at least in the garage. That's cool though, It has been in the house for about 2 weeks so I'm sure the paint has had a chance to harden some.

I don't know if it's too late or whatever, but a possible solution for your pedal vs front wheel dilema is to get a set of lowrider forks, take the spring off and make a strut that's the same length as the spring or however long you want it. That will keep your pedals from scraping and provide clearance for the wheel and pedals.

dude that is on sweet ride i really dig the way u did that frame!! i have a feeling there will be a few more like that runnin around! the seat mounting with the fork ends is cool also ,,,i hope ur daughter digs it ...her friends will prolly say that looks stupid ...i built my boy a chopper bike and some of his buddys were like that thing looks wierd .. kids nowadays ... god work anyway man mike

Hey man, firsts off i love this bike! Id love to build one also. What frames did you use? And how do you think you can fix the crank problem hitting the front rim?

LOVE THIS BIKE MAN!!!

Back