"LAKE PARTY!" rat build entry

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey There everyone...new to RatBikes! Alright I got way to many lrons in the fire as usual...and no scratch for a ratbike build but I like a challenge...so This ole Robison bmx has sitting around ma basement from a past roommate...so lets see
what I can do with her! I've deemed her 'LAKE PARTY!"

lakeparty.jpg

Re: "LAKE PARTY!" rat build entry FRONTEND MOCK UP!!!

All right that was a fun couple hours in the garage! Ma welder kept getting jammed up .... it, but I made it work!

The front end is mocked up...shorty 70's honda motorcycle shocks & 70's yamaha 650 swing back apes! Im thinkin' wild two two tone, drink holders, a extra tall sissy and a split tube banana seat! keep ya posted!

lakeparty2.jpg

SCORE!!! Hopped on craigslist this morning after some biscuits and gravy, hunting for a free 10spd tire...ended up with 12 free vintage RUSTY bikes...some rare with working speedos! (heck yeah)! but im STILL GUNNA DO THE BMX FRAME to many idea battin' thru my thick skull!! keep ya posted!

score.jpg

Yep...after cussin' and screamin' tryin' to do a mock up without a jig & a bunch of loose parts really bites...but I'm sick in the head I really the stance and the chrome but two tone paint should really set it off!?! Lets see if I can make some brackets and make my welder work!!! Keep ya posted!
LAKEPARTYMOCKUP.jpg

LAKEPARTYMOCKUP2.jpg

Uptonogood said:
...but I'm sick in the head
NO argument HERE! :lol: ................I hope it's contagious!.........SIC looking bike!

Cool!! This is one of my favorites for the custom fork and handlebars alone! Looking forward to progress pics!!

And our nieghbors actually dig us now...wierd!

Got sidetracked with my '53 ford this weekend, but the progress pics soon!!!

Great idea, warming your lunch in the sun on the hood of that car. I learn so much on this website.

This should be cool. I've had the itch lately to build a japanese cafe racer. That's what I thought of when I seen them motorbikes in your driveway.

Back