La Dos Amigos...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow! i saw you build this bike on another forum, kustomkoachwerks i think it was. would it be possible to get some more pics of the bike? :mrgreen: i think the design is amazing and elegant.

This bike is sick man! i realy like it the style and 2 frame's welded together awsome! You inspired me, now i need to build one thanks :D

Are you working with KCW? I'm also in to bugs but then in europe and I buyed dropped spindels one's with KCW The cars you drive and build are awsome

keep up the good work

the z-bars look great. i'm going to have to build a bike with them someday.

thought i would post these pics here too from our latest cruise due to finishing Zack's bike...

DSCN5973Medium.jpg

DSCN5958Medium.jpg

DSCN5953Medium.jpg

DSCN5962Medium.jpg

thats it i am building one of these a someone on here is getting rid of a schwinn frame and tank. mine will fully be built in this bike's honor.

karfer67 said:
thats it i am building one of these a someone on here is getting rid of a schwinn frame and tank. mine will fully be built in this bike's honor.

im honored! i sure love looking at my bike, i dont think i can ever get rid of it.

stretch said:
dude! it looks even better with the banana seat! like the spring idea. 8)

thanks! it makes it more ridable for different size people. the spring is for a motorbikes seat, usually takes 1 on each side. i just improvised.

thanks!

been wanting to do one of these for awhile and if i score that one sensor i will have no excuse.

havent been on here in for a while. thought id share a couple pics...

thats my "GM" frigidair in the background:
DSC01480Medium.jpg

new shop truck 51 Chevy and my bike:
DSC01477Medium.jpg

building a bike for a friend. really old Schwinn with original paint. will start a thread for it soon.

DSC01526Medium.jpg

see ya,
Yaril

Hey Tylordurben, don't see any malice on my act but rather some recognition.
I was in love of your project since I saw it for the first time... I could not restrain myself so...
Oups, I did it :oops:
friendfriend.jpg

But You're the Master

I don like banana seats, but yours my friend is the exception...
Gorgeous bike, and gorgeous rides, the 51 Chevy truck is my dream car, and yours is hot! I even like your Fridge!

What a beautiful bicycle!

And simple, 2 frames join do all!

Good stuff;) and the chain pedals gave me good ideas :D

MAD MR said:
Hey Tylordurben, don't see any malice on my act but rather some recognition.
I was in love of your project since I saw it for the first time... I could not restrain myself so...
Oups, I did it :oops:
friendfriend.jpg

But You're the Master

sorry i didnt see this sooner! very cool! i have not been on this site for a while, mostly caught up with work (building cars) but as soon as i saw this post it brought me back to the day i was building my bike and remembering how kool everyone is on this site. i love your bike, congrats!

and thank you for the kind comments! i still have this bike and i ride it from time to time at local group rides.

Back