LA COCHINA PAINT JOB #2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: laid off welders new project

Uncle Stretch said:
What is the sedan delivery in the garage?
THAT IS A 1964 CHEVY PANEL WITH A CHOPPED TOP .THE CHOPP IS TAPPERD 3'' AT THE REAR AND 4'' AT THE FRONT.WITH A LAID BACK WINDSHIELD.IT BELONGS TO MY GIRLFRIENDS DAD AL DAVID.HE DID THE CHOPP ON IT .HE BUILDS BIKES 2 HES WORKING ON A TRIKE FOR THE SACRAMENTO BIKE-O-RAMA.

your dropouts remind me of a seagull.... :lol:

This frame looks awesome, especially considering it's mostly re-configured stock pieces. did you flip the rear end, or what?

UPDATE I KILLED THE SEGAL!
101_7440.jpg

101_7441.jpg

looks good greg they remind me of fins off a 57 fury think christene. i love this frame keep it up and hmmm getting pro paint gonna make a run at full custom next year at bike o rama?

i dont see it. dang why all the angle grinders is each one set up with a different grit?

karfer67 said:
i dont see it. dang why all the angle grinders is each one set up with a different grit?
ONE IS A FLAPPER WHEEL ONE IS A HARD GRINDER ONE IS A CUT OFF WHEEL.THATS THE WAY YOU DO IT WHEN YOU WELD FOR MONEY.NO TIME TO SWITCH WHEELS JUST GO GO GO .

Looks AWESOME :mrgreen: Could you get some pics of that Deluxe :?
greg66 said:
093.jpg

094.jpg

095.jpg

this is my new project.mike from vintage bicycle supply in sacto gave me this girls huffy frame .so far i have body dropped it sex changed it and strechted it.i just picked up some metal today to make new drop outs next.more progress pics coming soon. :mrgreen:

HAAAAAAAAA ( Tomf00lery ) thats exactly what i saw at the begining

ya beat me to it . ( but thanks , you saved me from having to save that silly partridge family logo to my photobucket anyways )

awsome lookin bike Greg66 , nice lines , looks killer with the tripple tree forks .

Back