KUSTOM KRUISER ROADSTER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
roadster002a.jpg

Needs only a Sturmey Archer 3 speed
for the most comfortable ride...Stevil

man talk about a sweet looking ride im with slowriders on this I love these frames. and yours is a excellent example. I been itching to get me one of these frames someday.and now I got even more reason to want one

This bike has sort of an interesting background.

It was a new bike in the inventory of a local bike shop that I used to go to. That bike shop went out of business a couple of years ago and the remaining inventory went into storage. Last year a friend ended up buying the bike from the bike shop owner and kept it for a short time and eventually sold it to another friend of mine at a swap meet. He ended up trading the bike to me for another bike I had a few weeks ago. It had only been ridden a handful of times and was essentially in like new condition still.

hands down one of the prettiest frames ever made!:cool2: kinda wish I still had mine sometimes. Cruisershop Campbell has some repop frames that will take an 80mm out back. right now im in love with my new Ruff Porucho. super smooth riding!

hands down one of the prettiest frames ever made!:cool2: kinda wish I still had mine sometimes. Cruisershop Campbell has some repop frames that will take an 80mm out back. right now im in love with my new Ruff Porucho. super smooth riding!

And from what I hear John....these stretches are perfect for you. ;)

Back