.......KRIPTANITE CHOPCYCLE........

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SUPERMAN HATES THIS BIKE AT NITE
100% ALUMINUM
SUICIDE SHIFTIN 3 ON THE TREE
HAND TOOLED DANNY GREY SEAT
STROBE LIGHT IN HEADLIGHT
LOW AND LONG A REAL HUMDINGER
SHOT WAS IN TOTAL DARKNESS
chopcycleforks.jpg

chopcyclesideview.jpg

glowinthedarkbicycle.jpg

chopcycleseat1.jpg

chopcyclepedals.jpg

freakin sweet. all these bikes you have been posting are off the chain.
let me explain.
chain @@-@@-@@-@@-@@-@@-@@-@@-@@-@@-@@-@@-@@-@@-

(your bike is here)

how did you get that beautiful back wheel. i must have this. its a feeling of greed that is consuming me.

the tubing is 2" on these i make wake board towers out of it so it seemed natural to me i know this one crosses the line a little but i figured some would dig it

It must be from the same planet that Superman is from too. You just don't see bikes like that from round here. Nice.

bikesntrikes said:
My jaw hit the table when I saw your bike. It's amazing!!!

Is that an "adult beverage" container recepticle underneath the seat?

yeah i should of took some better shots i turned some ball groove lines in it and polished it as to not draw attention to a possible silver bulet
that could be in there (after riding of course!) i put wire mesh on bottum of the ratcycles so we could throw anything down there

Absolutely beautiful work, love the boat too..., Have you done an article on the rear wheel set up your doing yet or are ya keepin that a trade secret, hehehe,

Hey, Awesome bike!
I live in Thailand right now, and probably for the long haul, and I'm looking for a bike like this. Unfortunately, there are none to be found. Plus, I am "build" deficient, as I dont know how to weld or have access to parts to make one. Can you tell me how much you would charge to make a bike like this, and ship to me as well?
I'm also interested in a flat/matte black finish with whitewalls and red rims, resembling a Bobber style.

Thanks.
BrotherBear

Back