Knives

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who carries a knife on them at all times? Had an instance today where someone needed something opened at church and they instantly turned to me for a knife, I of course had one on me but I asked them how they knew I would have one on me and they said as long as they had known me they never knew me not to carry one. Which hasnt always been true do to jobs where I couldnt carry one, but since moving back to the country its become a part of my wardrobe as my cellphone and wallet, I even feel like somethings missing when I dont have it on me. These days I carry a BUCK Bantam, what does everyone else carry?

dragnusa said:
Who carries a knife on them at all times? Had an instance today where someone needed something opened at church and they instantly turned to me for a knife, I of course had one on me but I asked them how they knew I would have one on me and they said as long as they had known me they never knew me not to carry one. Which hasnt always been true do to jobs where I couldnt carry one, but since moving back to the country its become a part of my wardrobe as my cellphone and wallet, I even feel like somethings missing when I dont have it on me. These days I carry a BUCK Bantam, what does everyone else carry?
About 50 pounds of fat.

I usually try to carry something with a carbon steel blade....not easy to find anymore. Yep, I'm packing vintage steel :wink:

RatSphinx said:
I often carry a small Buck Knife. Not always.Been owning Buck Knifes for 41 years.
I used to carry a classic wood and brass buck knife that was my father in laws before he passed but stopped carrying it because I was afraid Id lose it.

Had a Case Sodbuster JR for 5 years

just like this one.

80032-1.JPG

I hear ya. I've lost 'em here in Iowa and in the woods in Germany.

dragnusa said:
RatSphinx said:
I often carry a small Buck Knife. Not always.Been owning Buck Knifes for 41 years.
I used to carry a classic wood and brass buck knife that was my father in laws before he passed but stopped carrying it because I was afraid Id lose it.

Kershaw, both me and my wife carry Kershaw's. before that it was Buck, uncle Henry, then in military it was only Gerber.

i normally have atleats one on me ..... today i have a a crkt hisatsu folder/ spyderco endura wave and a buck vantage

recently bought a Kershaw folder to take on hikes, and lost it before I even got to use it. Have no idea where it went. I took it out of the package, ooo'd and ahhh'd over it, and *poof*!, the house gobblins got it.

mad.

Ichoptop said:
BenchMade Auto...best knife I have owned so far. I would put it up against my Spyderco and Gerbers any day
I had a awesome spyderco that was a military only release that I carried at a time share I worked at until I laid it down by an AC unit and walked away for 5 mins and when I came back it was gone

i have collected switcchblades for years. Its illegal to carry them. So I dont......ya know? Knife in left pocket,642 S&W in right pocket. Unless Im asleep.

Back