Knight Rider rides again!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seen a teaser bit during a football game and saw the car on yahoo. It's a new Shelby GT500KR and it's BAAAAD :!: I also read a bunch of complaints about it being a Mustang and not a Trans Am. My view is where is a TA? They don't make new ones and we've yet to see the Camaro. I am a Ford guy but I love all American iron and what other car could they have used? The new Chargers are cool but they're 4 doors and don't fit the KITT role. Just my $.02 :wink:

i heard they were going to start taking orders for reproduction deloreans, id like to see em make KITT outta one of those :lol:

Didn't they use the newer body style Firebird before it was on the showroom floor?
Surprised they didn't do the same with the future Camaro... but I too am a Ford guy and the GT500 is pretty wild in OE form.
Should be interesting.

with all these retro cars I am surprised the new #2 automaker in the United States isnt bringing out an updated version of the 1969 Toyota Corolla Sprinter (aka KE15)
lol
2399262_1_full.jpg

I'm kinda PO'ED! :x :x :x There was nothing about the 'Turbo Boost'! Looks like their gonna trash something else from my childhood! What's next-"BJ and the Bear" go crosscountry in a hybrid? :roll: :roll: :roll:
L8 EM

The new Chargers are cool but they're 4 doors and don't fit the KITT role.

in case you don't no i am a mopar FANATIC
hince the name and avatar :wink:

i agree they need to make a 2 door charger that you can get in a 4 speed
all the offer is automatics
what a joke

i can't WAIT to see the new challenger on the streets with the 6.1 liter v-8(whatever that means)
and an optinal 6 speed!!!!!!
i've also seen pictures for a concept baracuda

and i LOVE the new super bees
i no i wasn't around till the 90's when gas economy and all that junk was on peoples minds but MAN do i love seein the old mopars makin a come back

hmmmm now if the would only make a dart,coronet,and perhaps a duster

O THE POSSIBLITLY

hahaha just some thoughts

thanks guys!

TheFlyingDingo said:
CCR said:
i heard they were going to start taking orders for reproduction deloreans, id like to see em make KITT outta one of those :lol:

no way....That would be cool if they were affordable

i dont recall any mention of them being affordable :lol:

heres a link to what i think i read before ??

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/news ... -comeback/

just saw the knight rider commercial too, at least the commercial looks cool hafta wait and see bout the show itself tho

Hey mopar, NO disrespect intended. My bro is a mopar guy and I had a hemi pic on my cell till it crashed. You should here the Superbird legend our town has, Vietnam draft, left car with dad, less than 3000 mi, 100% orig. hemi, 4sp, ac, pw, basicly loaded! I'm still hunting....

CCR said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
CCR said:

no way....That would be cool if they were affordable

i dont recall any mention of them being affordable :lol:

heres a link to what i think i read before ??

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/news ... -comeback/

just saw the knight rider commercial too, at least the commercial looks cool hafta wait and see bout the show itself tho

Well, still be good to see em reproduced i geuss

Hey mopar, NO disrespect intended. My bro is a mopar guy and I had a hemi pic on my cell till it crashed. You should here the Superbird legend our town has, Vietnam draft, left car with dad, less than 3000 mi, 100% orig. hemi, 4sp, ac, pw, basicly loaded! I'm still hunting....

dude
i love the old stories behind old cars
it seems like you can't stop to ask "hey where did that come from" without getting a mosterious story
haha and no disrespect taken
i live in the "sticks" so everyone is a chevy guy so i get it pretty bad

THANKS for sharin!

Back