Kngtmat's Bikes ID?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting 1 thread for if I need help on all my finds that I don't know about instead of making multiple ones.

I just got a few bikes yesterday that I need help with on a few, I know what they are but any info let me know and the rest of the bikes & photos can be found in my find thread in the freash finds section.

My Murray made Sears bike and I want to know the year 502-47275043863?
IMG_20121101_152631.jpg

IMG_20121101_152643.jpg

And the Trailmate Easy Ride that has a Wald stem that says 95 on it for the year but I don't know if they used Wald like most US bikes did and the only numbers I saw on it yesterday on it are 9305 but I had to go in so I couldn't look over it better?
IMG_20121101_153538.jpg

IMG_20121101_153616.jpg

The Sears is 1971 or later , having the BMA/6 decal. 47275 is likely the Sears catalog #, you might be able to find it in one. There was a thread that had a link to Sears wish books, that went into the 70s, so there are some online. -Adam

Sorry I have been busy, the only Sears catalogs I could find is the Christmas time books but not the rest of the years which had things close but not right because they were either single, 5 speed and made by companies other than Murraywith one being close but the numbers were wrong.

I also went to Sears Parts Direct which had the numbers but they said 26 & 27 inch wheels so it wasn't exact plus they also don't give you a year there.

SearsPD had a frame for sale but what size or if it's a boys or girls is something you can't be sure of until you buy it.

Back