kinda finished my first build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here it is
2010MISCPICS150.jpg
and this is my first timer postin pics
2010MISCPICS154.jpg

Nice job on both, the bike and the pics!

Very nice, I like the tailpipes which I was thinking of getting some for my bike and good to see how they would look.

thanks for the props! i had alot of fun doing this,tailpipes and tubes n tires bought new,springer and grips from swapmeet and the rest was pretty much found in the trash or my garage...

good eye,yes that is a 80s schwinn 26"cruiser frame, in the works.got a few things left layin around we see what becomes of it...

Cool..i have one of those hanging in the rafters for fun this summer..so is the Ford a project too ? Blue Oval rocks !!
primemover said:
good eye,yes that is a 80s schwinn 26"cruiser frame, in the works.got a few things left layin around we see what becomes of it...

I had a '66 Econoline cargo model painted that same color light blue with those same wheels. I put a '67 289 in the center with a C4. What a tire smoker! Unsafe at any speed and the heat was alway on full blast with that v8 between the seats...

ya thats an Econoline 1965 cargo van mild custom,a lil more on the interior and she all done,ill post a pic so you can see it im real proud of it owned her for 13 yrs...

Latest posts

Back