Kiko'o (stretched) cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea the all white 26" tires come on the claire ladies bike. they are very hard to get atleast most of the time when i call. i would do up the black wheels toss the white walls on them and use those as the everyday wheels. then for show toss the white tires with chrome wheels on. you could also change the nipples in the chrome wheels to red too. but think of it as a wheel build so labor is going to come into the whole thing. there is a good chunk of time involved with doing it. it is not just take one out put one in, you have to detension the whole wheel then replace the nipples then retension the wheels. figure if i can get through it with out getting bugged each wheel would take a solid hr to do right. and you know me if i cant do it right i just wont

karfer67 said:
yea the all white 26" tires come on the claire ladies bike. they are very hard to get atleast most of the time when i call. i would do up the black wheels toss the white walls on them and use those as the everyday wheels. then for show toss the white tires with chrome wheels on. you could also change the nipples in the chrome wheels to red too. but think of it as a wheel build so labor is going to come into the whole thing. there is a good chunk of time involved with doing it. it is not just take one out put one in, you have to detension the whole wheel then replace the nipples then retension the wheels. figure if i can get through it with out getting bugged each wheel would take a solid hr to do right. and you know me if i cant do it right i just wont

hahaha yup but thats why all your stuff comes out so clean......cant wait.

there are a lot of builders here that think the same way but i am always trying to top myself and try to make each bike a little better than the last in how well finished everything is. it is the little things like on the ratty truck if you look at all the flat head screws they were all turned flat with the bike and tightened. it is the details that people dont notice and it ends up being a total package. you just wait and see i am gathering parts for another bike starting with a set of rims i just scored this one will be nuts and very shinny.

karfer67 said:
there are a lot of builders here that think the same way but i am always trying to top myself and try to make each bike a little better than the last in how well finished everything is. it is the little things like on the ratty truck if you look at all the flat head screws they were all turned flat with the bike and tightened. it is the details that people dont notice and it ends up being a total package. you just wait and see i am gathering parts for another bike starting with a set of rims i just scored this one will be nuts and very shinny.

good stuff....i have a lot to learn from you. and it begins tomorrow. hahahaahha.

did you try to flip the handlebars over? i'd like to see how that would look on this. super clean, luv it.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

OUTLAW said:
did you try to flip the handlebars over? i'd like to see how that would look on this. super clean, luv it.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

ah, i tried it but i like it the other way.........one of my friends just bought the same frame as me and has his flipped upside down. looks pretty good.

Latest posts

Back