kiko'o (stretched) cruiser....new pics!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
today he came by the shop and hey sorry i was so busy buddy anyways we went to lunch and i thought it was funny listening behind me hearing those pedals scraping the ground lol. still you got the best looking stretch around sac in my opinion. now you just have to let me stripe it

yea they are 24's with white thick bricks. praise the lowered's bike has 26 inch wheels. oh yea praise you better watch it i gave kiko some insight into my build off bike and what i am going to do. gonna be interesting

keoki, where did you get those 24" white tires an who makes em. been trying to find a set. thanks for any info.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

karfer67 said:
yea they are 24's with white thick bricks. praise the lowered's bike has 26 inch wheels. oh yea praise you better watch it i gave kiko some insight into my build off bike and what i am going to do. gonna be interesting

haahhahaha its gonna be really, really interesting! ahhahahaha.

yup, they are 24's............good luck finding them though. the only way i found out how to get them is to buy an entire bike from felt and take the rims/tires and sell the bike. adam hooked me up once again with some siiiick wood looking wheels. (not real wood) but looks like it. i just threw on some apes and a new neck! looks waaaay better now. i'll post some pics up soon........next on the list.............trike conversion maybe????? whats the word adam?

Bikes are lookin' gangster as shiz, bro........... 8)

Back