Keytown Cruisers from the Netherlands

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did a search and didn't find any reference to these people on here but sure some if not most of you have heard of them. I recently found them on You Tube and thought I'd share for those who have not seen them. They have some pretty awesome bikes. It would be a blast riding in a group like that but where I live people are into mountain bikes, road bikes and racers. Their bike rides are based on speed and how fast they can get from point A to point B in the least amount of time. I love to take my time and just cruise while enjoying nature.

Their You Tube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KeyTownCrui ... re=g-all-s

Basmans, Firebikes and Nirve OH MY! LOL. Probably shorted out my keyboard DROOLING! :mrgreen:

Mastec,
I'm from P-park, but I don't ride there. I live in South Tampa and looking to ride with others with the "keytown"-style bikes. I build my bikes from
Scratch. Heck, I
Selling one right now on Craigslist. Search for "custom stretch bicycle"

Picture001.jpg

shifterbrains said:
Mastec,
I'm from P-park, but I don't ride there. I live in South Tampa and looking to ride with others with the "keytown"-style bikes. I build my bikes from
Scratch. Heck, I
Selling one right now on Craigslist. Search for "custom stretch bicycle"

I saw that earlier today. Awesome looking bike.

wimpy said:
Yep,their a nice bunch of looneys. I did a few cruises with KTC and the guys from DHC (The Hague) and it's allways good fun. Last cruise from 2011,an Arkansas cruiser-dude rode along with us. He had a good time,so he promised to attend in 2012 (he works at our airport for a few years,that's why).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGwj6i_dqzE

Love the video.

Alright Keytown here is chance to ride with a local group. This is usually a very casual family friendly group.

Here you go folks,our next scheduled kruise.
March 11,2012. Meet at 10 am,start rolling at 10:30. Ft Desoto Park in southern Pinellas County. Ft. Desoto is a very popular place,so getting there early is suggested. There is also a $5 fee now to enter the park. We will meet at the northern most beach side parking lot... that is located in the park. From there we will ride south towards the Fort (way cool) stopping point,then head east. It should add up to a very fun and scenic "kruise".The length of this kruise will be approximately 10 miles unless we decide we want to kruise more. I think a picnic lunch/get together would be a nice addition to this ride.
Dano

Hope to see you there.

g-ratter said:
Alright Keytown here is chance to ride with a local group. This is usually a very casual family friendly group.

Here you go folks,our next scheduled kruise.
March 11,2012. Meet at 10 am,start rolling at 10:30. Ft Desoto Park in southern Pinellas County. Ft. Desoto is a very popular place,so getting there early is suggested. There is also a $5 fee now to enter the park. We will meet at the northern most beach side parking lot... that is located in the park. From there we will ride south towards the Fort (way cool) stopping point,then head east. It should add up to a very fun and scenic "kruise".The length of this kruise will be approximately 10 miles unless we decide we want to kruise more. I think a picnic lunch/get together would be a nice addition to this ride.
Dano

Hope to see you there.

Very cool... Thanks for the info. :D

@g-ratter: appreciate the offer,but since Keytown Cruisers (and me) are on the wrong side of the big pond,it's a bit difficult to cross it for your cruise. But if my dream ever comes true,I'll definately throw my bike on a plane and make a giant cruise from east to west.
Lookin' forward to the pics of the cruise on March,11th,though. Come to think of it: that's the date of our first cruise of the season. :D

Back