Kel's New Felt El Nino

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also I started building a fat trailer to suit this beast and designing a new hitch because i'm not a huge fan of the axle style mounting with my little trailer.

Small update on trailer A (normal 20" rims)
Kel's temp.jpg

Added a removable rack with plywood roof (and solar power back up) still pulls easy and within 800mm width.

Afew updates today, All on the trailer but seeing how I never remove it I see it as part of the bike so I will leave these pic's here.
upload_2017-6-23_16-17-49.jpeg

box isnt mounted yet but it's fully wired!
upload_2017-6-23_16-18-39.jpeg

I hid the switch for the lights under one of the side boards, and I have a rubber sock to go over the toggle. I just have to fit it.
upload_2017-6-23_16-19-49.jpeg

Not the final board i will be using but it gives a good idea what it will look like. For those who dont know its a solar charge controller to charge the battery's that are hidden under the board.
upload_2017-6-23_16-21-41.jpeg

here's a pic of the solar panel, it's only a 20 but more than strong enough to trickle charge my set up in afew hours.
I still have to add some stuff like a usb port for charging my headphones/ipod/phone but it's coming along great.

Back