Kansas 64

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the complements everyone :eek: I rode her to the park today for some artsy fartsy photos :lol:
0026.jpg
008.jpg

udallcustombikes said:
ndaway said:
Apple Graphix, never heard of them I will look them up next time Thanks for the tip

They are on the corner of Meridian and Douglas

Yo Cameron... you think they could hook us up with some headbadge stencils? they type that would allow us to etch our own?? Im gonna have to check into that. Im in need of a Colson.

Oh yeah... Nice bike, looks sharp!

Wow thats an awsome looking typhoon. Mines a '63. I think I got the exact same decals as you from ebay only mine are white as I'm either spray painting or powdercoating mine gloss black.
Did you run the original style middle weight wheels and fenders?

Looks great! Glad to hear you rode it.
What fenders are you using? I've got an early '60s Panther II that I was thinking about fendering.

LowpowerD said:
Looks great! Glad to hear you rode it.
What fenders are you using? I've got an early '60s Panther II that I was thinking about fendering.
Sorry not sure what the fenders are I puuled them from another bike
Frankthetank said:
Wow thats an awsome looking typhoon. Mines a '63. I think I got the exact same decals as you from ebay only mine are white as I'm either spray painting or powdercoating mine gloss black.
Did you run the original style middle weight wheels and fenders?
thanks :wink: wheels I got from lbs their 26 x 1.5" And the tires are 2.125 and are a tight fit in the rear

you guys from Derby should get together an call yourselfs :

THE DERBY ROLLERS

just a thought. nice bike, well done.

Outlaw 8)

Back