jville fl on the 4th?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok. i got a question, is there still a ride on the 4th of july in jax beach? i know that we built up a huge following there 10 years ago or so. i was just wondering if it is still happening. the last time that i did it, we had a few hundred bikes riding from the north end of the beach to the pier. the ride was about 6 hours, cuz there was a stop off at homes for beers and food (the ride was only about 5-6 miles). so does any one know?
other than that, we need to start setting up rides in north florida...g-ville or j-ville!
l8r

I don't know about J'ville or G'ville rides, but I might be interested in a NW Florida ride. Downtown P'Cola or Mob town in maybe September or October sounds great. We have several forum members now that are within a tank of gas from Mobile or P'Cola. Thanks!!!

that would be great! i am more than a tank ride (and as we know, you have to take out a loan to get a fill up now), for me. But it sounds good. i am a bit further east, but if we can set one up for the fall it would be kickin!

Jimbo, I'm new to the board and my Sears & Roebuck Free Spirit project is just in the early stages. Not sure I'd have it ready for the 4th of July, but a Fla meet/ride sounds good. I'm on the West Coast of Fla. 'Bout 50 miles N. of Tampa. Keep me in mind for future meets.

We should have something like Critical Mess in Gainesville - I bet the turnout would be great!

I'd be down to meet somewhere in FL. currently in Tampa bay. We do an unofficial run to the fireworks on the 4th. Hoping for some L8 October cooler weather to plan something.

a ride when it gets cooler would be great! since we are all over north/central fl, we should try to get one planned on a weekend, fri or sat ride. that way more may be able to drive in for the event.. but with the price of gas...who knows?

Back