Just snagged a load of Muscle Bike Parts & Bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had a hard time getting it all in my truck but at least it was only 1 hour away from me. :D

I am having trouble finding walking space may have to knock out a wall here! :roll:

No but I did grab some bikes up there a few weeks ago. :p

I called him once the monday after and he said he had about 60% of it left, he said 2 guys were on thier way from chicago when I called so I figured it would of been pretty slim after they left. Glad you got a haul from it !!! Looks like they keep coming too :mrgreen:

WOW! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Muscle bikes galore!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CCR said:
I called him once the monday after and he said he had about 60% of it left, he said 2 guys were on thier way from chicago when I called so I figured it would of been pretty slim after they left. Glad you got a haul from it !!! Looks like they keep coming too :mrgreen:

Yeah when I got there it was the last day and all that was left was mostly picked over rusty stuff. If I had a larger truck I would have bought it all. lol Still spent way more than I should on rusty junk! :D

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA>>>ZINGA!!!!!...Pappy 8)

cman said:
It is crazy about the amount of product that you guys have back in the midwest and east.

When America was being settled, the natural hoarders didn't make it out of the east or Midwest. They already had too much stuff to haul very far west. Only folks that could travel light made it to the far west. Now, decades later, easterners and Midwesterners have the hoarding trait in our genes. :p :wink: Whadayathink? :mrgreen: Gary

WOW I got dizzy just loooooking!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

B607 said:
cman said:
It is crazy about the amount of product that you guys have back in the midwest and east.

When America was being settled, the natural hoarders didn't make it out of the east or Midwest. They already had too much stuff to haul very far west. Only folks that could travel light made it to the far west. Now, decades later, easterners and Midwesterners have the hoarding trait in our genes. :p :wink: Whadayathink? :mrgreen: Gary

:lol: :mrgreen:

What a haul of muscle bike hotness!!!!!!

I am genetically predisposed to hoarding. :p

Back