Just pick this up the other day.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody have anything like this? What fork would you go with?

DSC05709.jpg

DSC05711.jpg

DSC05717.jpg

DSC05716.jpg

I do believe that that is the same bike - minus a bunch of parts I put on it. How much did you buy it for? I think I sold it for a little over $200.

Stelber1.jpg

Stelber2.jpg

Stelber3.jpg

Stelber4.jpg

Stelber5.jpg

Stelber6.jpg

Stelber7.jpg

WOW, it does look like the same bike. Did you sell it on e-bay? I picked it up here in Denver from a guy that was building bike. I can not believe someone would take it apart, and let it get to this shape after seeing how it was.

I tell you what!!! I will try my hardest to get it back to the shape it was in in the pictures!!!!

Thanks for information.

Did you get all the rest of the parts when you bought it? If not, I would go back and ask the guy if you can have them. THe only parts not original on that bike were the wheels and tires and the fenders. The fenders on the bike were tweaked badly and the wheels were no good, so I never had them sent with the bike when I bought it. Honestly, I do not remember where the bike went when I sold it, but i can't imaginine that there are many of these especially withthe white 234" S-7 Wheel and flared fender in the back. Check the condition of the headbadge and the decals to compare. This will let you know if they are the same bike.

Joe

Latest posts

Back