Just a quick hello..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!!! Just wanted to pop in and say hello from Chicago! My girlfriend and I got into collecting some older bikes this year and our collection has grown rather quickly. We are both students, but now when I meet people I tell them that I collect bikes, do repair and restorations. We have some bikes that we are fixing up and a few that we aren't completely sure what they are and need help identifying. Can't wait to post up some pics and share our collection.

Welcome from "Way too Sunny California"....nothin' better than finding something the better halves and us have in common....mine and I spend alot more time together just trying to find that perfect project bike...Enjoy !! :D

Thanks a lot. I'm from "way too sunny ca"... San Diego, the whale's ....... Studying out here in Chicago and searching for a great bike is definitely a lot of fun. Not looking forward to another winter here in Chicago, but there are tons of old bikes out here that are just waiting to be found.

Lol....yeah we are looking for anything resembling a winter....100+ for this many days in a row takes it out of you... :)

forst003 said:
Thanks a lot. I'm from "way too sunny ca"... San Diego, the whale's ****. Studying out here in Chicago and searching for a great bike is definitely a lot of fun. Not looking forward to another winter here in Chicago, but there are tons of old bikes out here that are just waiting to be found.

Back