Jumping in

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My names Hoek,
I'm from a small town in Wisconsin, I work in manufacturing. I've been enjoying, more like lurking on this site for many years. The talent here is insane to say the least. I've been riding forever and casually collecting for 20 years. My kids love bikes and watch yard sales and craigslist for me constantly, they help clean and fix the bikes I occasionally flip, for a price of course. Others have suggested the 45+ bikes I currently own calls for another intervention. I love all bikes especially old American cruisers I own probable a dozen Schwinns, an Elgin, a few Murrays a Hawthorn, a Hiawatha Seminole (my pride and joy) plus many more. Picking is good around here, I get my bikes cheap or free on garbage day, can't remember the last time I spent more than $20 on a bike. I have also been known to collect a few lugged European road bikes, and flip some Mixtes over in Madison. I look forward to showing off a bit of my humble collection in the near future.

Cant wait to see snippets of your collection! I love pictures with livingrooms/garages and other storage filled with bikes and parts and signs and Awesome.

Welcome!

Back