Jerald Sulky Bikes the Dust

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If anyone desires to get the wonderful square-tread slicks these guys were selling, now is the time to stock up.

http://www.jeraldsulky.com/

jscfinal.jpg

That is disappointing news for Jerald, but this may be a prime opportunuty for one of enterprising members to pick up the remaining stock, the contacts and the molds to continue producing those cool sought after tires.:39:
I haven't picked up any Jeralds yet (due to budget/shipping/Cdn duties) but sure would love to have some in hand one day.

Dan is right, this may be a good opportunity. Hopefully for me. Can someone convo me his contact info? I'll see if I can pick up where he left off. If it's worth it I will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kind of funny they close at the same time the horse buggies in central park are replaced by some electric car thing.

Dan is right, this may be a good opportunity. Hopefully for me. Can someone convo me his contact info? I'll see if I can pick up where he left off. If it's worth it I will.

Man, I hope that you can get it done. It is time for another run of Whitewall slicks.

Does anyone have a review on these tires ,I have a pair of 26 Jeralds on a bike and they really look cool ,but I feel like they have a lot of rolling resistance....A lot !!!

I emailed him inquiring about taking over and buying any inventory if there is any. We'll see what happens.

Back