Jellyfish and such

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ingola

Canadian Collection Connoisseur
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Daughter wants to build a bike or mostly paint one.
IMG_20230805_215638821.jpg

No no not
I’ll go ahead and guess pink?
that dang Barbie movie..lol
my wife wants her bicycle painted also.
😂😂
No no not my daughter
s-l1600.png
Kawasaki green. She of it while sitting in a closet batting a light bulb on a string writing angry emails to the government 😂

Her eyes lit up when she found out we got the play with fire
Fire is pretty effective. Living in Cali I've never yet had to use the heat wrench to get a bike apart. Just took one apart yesterday that had been sitting out in the Sierra weather for the last 20 years, no issues. Model A's on the other hand...

Great start, another cool build on the way!

Takes a real man to admit a little girl is better than he is !!
I have no problems admitting my daughters are better than me isn't that the goal my oldest just graduated university she's an electrical engineer crazy smart works for the government now overseeing patents and this one here is already looking to buy a broken down van repairing it and useing it to live in. I've always taught them that everything they want they will have to work twice as hard as there brother to succeed. I know it shouldn't be this way but I've always thought them in the words of Sturgill Simpson life ain't fair and the world is mean

It's neat to see you doing this project with your daughter. My oldest daughter is much younger than yours, but she's been spending more time with me in the garage this last year including while I tore apart and brought a Screamer back to life and now again with my Cotton Picker. It's definitely more fun to have a little version of you to talk to and to teach while doing something you enjoy like this! Hopefully in the future my kiddos will want to get involved too!

It's neat to see you doing this project with your daughter. My oldest daughter is much younger than yours, but she's been spending more time with me in the garage this last year including while I tore apart and brought a Screamer back to life and now again with my Cotton Picker. It's definitely more fun to have a little version of you to talk to and to teach while doing something you enjoy like this! Hopefully in the future my kiddos will want to get involved too!
Teach her now. I remember growing up my first intro to tools was my bike. To many kids no longer do that and once there 20 have no clue my work involves a lot of tools we can't get young people able to do the job. This is a huge thing were missing with those disposable bikes.
I get them the kids to help and do it so they can learn basic skills

Teach her now. I remember growing up my first intro to tools was my bike. To many kids no longer do that and once there 20 have no clue my work involves a lot of tools we can't get young people able to do the job. This is a huge thing were missing with those disposable bikes.
I get them the kids to help and do it so they can learn basic skills
Staring Star Wars GIF by Disney+

Back