Jamis Earth Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Found this one today - price was right I think .

Paint has quite a bit of wear, the rims have cleaned up ok, few spots where they have pits. forks nice, the tires are mismatched, unsure what was original. Both hold air, and I pumped up and was riding, nice riding bike.
Not sure what to do with it, leave and ride, repaint, klunker or maybe just mve it along to a good home. so many projects already, but could not pass this one up.

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

Awesome find!
I assume the bike is from FL.
That WSHE sticker is a dead give away - was the Album Rock station in S FLa BITD.

Cool to know on the sticker, thanks - it has a small piece torn, I was thinking of trying to get it off, maybe I should leave it there ?

Interesting how bikes move around, this from FLA to NY, I have one with a Wisconsin bike shop sticker I found at a local sale, always find it cool, if they could only talk ....

Yeah some bikes come a long way to haunt you, I had one I sold about 5 years ago on E-bay to a guy in California. About 2 years ago I found it at a yard sale in Tipton, Indiana about 15 miles from me. Looked over my records and the serial numbers matched up. Go figure.

Back