J.D. McPherson - Rock & Roll/R&B

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love his muisic. That would be a great concert.

Through listening to him on Pandora I found Kitty, Daisy, and Lewis another great modern day band putting out vintage sounding qaulity muisic.

A little different than that, more American folk, check out Ralf Stanley. Or even more different, but sounds alot like his grandpa check out Hank III, Hank williams jr's son. Hes a bit white trash county or such, but I like it. I tend to like not as popular muisic, stuff you wont hear on radio, and usually has a ton more depth than most popular muisic

Thanks Kevin I'll check him out, I like Steve Earl so it sounds like I may like him. Saw Hank III with Supersuckers and Nashville P**** and they all went down well with us Psychobillys in the UK!

I didn't know there was a Hank III, I will definitely have to check out some of these bands.
Psychobilly sounds like a good description of a cool band from the 80s. Check out Jason and the Scorchers.

Ill have to check em out.

I had the luck to see Hayden Thompson over the summer. He's still rocking out. He was a Sun Studios artist, signed with them I believe in '56. Played with most of the people of the times, and did his own muisic. Another worth checking out.

Funny how people over there are more interested it seems than most of us here that live in the country it happened in. Hayden had flewn in from Paris where he plays quite often Im told.

Back