Iverson Odd ball

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wouldnt do anything 2 that just yet .....u may wanna post that over on the muscle bike forum....u may have a rare gem there !!! i know they made 20 in muscle bikes like that ...but never seen one like that b4 .,...just sayin id hate 2 see ya re paint something that is rare and worth a bunch of cash !!!!! just my 2 cents !!!!!MIKE

Road Master said:
Bri-in-RI said:
:shock: :!: :? :?:
I have no words right now...

I Do! Make that tube sticking out the back into a flame thrower, or at least a red tail light. Very unique bike!

My thoughts exactly, and put a nanner seat on it. lower the front end a touch and kick it out a little, flip the bars, and add a double brake on the back. :mrgreen:

Very nice bike and I also have never seen this frame in a full size. It's only original once, clean it and leave it original and it will be worth more money!

Just my 2 cents :D

Turn it into this :mrgreen: Nice score 8)
Monson2011019.jpg

As it is, that is an ugly bike, but it is WAY COOL. I would make it into a 26" Muscle bike too. Nanner seat, apes, stick shift, and some RWL 26" tires. Then it would rock!

Definately one to save without repaint - nothing irreversable.

Bananna seat, some Ape hangers, maybe a fat tire..... and ride it lots :)

~ AL

If I EVER get the chance....I'm gonna steal it!

I know you weren't taking a poll but I wouldn't mess with it. I'm an Iverson fan and that's a nice complete original "oddball". I was eyeballing one just like that awhile back on eBay. (Maybe that's the same bike?)

Doesn't look rough to me, they are weird bikes but in a cool way. The exhaust pipe frame is a Iverson one of a kind! lol :D

Here are a couple of mine. ☺
iversons1.jpg

Latest posts

Back