It's THE THURSDAY NIGHT BIKE-IN-NJ/Philly 10/20

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
We've held them all year and now there's only two more chances in 2011 to come on by! The next one is 9/15. If anyone wants to join us, meet on Main Street in Collingswood. We'll be diggin' the scene til 7:30, when we ride a mile up the road to the Pour House.
poster2a.jpg

Easily accessible from Patco too, my Philly breathern!

Re: here it comes again ! The Thursday Night CRUISE-IN-NJ/Philly

I passed the word to a bunch of people on Sunday. I'm hoping for a pretty good turnout. 8)

Re: here it comes again ! The Thursday Night CRUISE-IN-NJ/Philly

Even though thunderstorms rolled through the area and canceled the Collingswood Event, we still had the cruise -in. Skiptoothjones rode in and picked the trophy for his Shcwinn Phantom...
winnermay.jpg

Later on I was joined by clamdigger and Dave a new recruit. As usual it was a good time.
Next month I'm hoping for better weather and more people.
PS the Cruise-In is now officially named the Bike-In as not to be confused with the Cruise-Nite in Collingswood, which is where we meet before the Bike-In. The next one is on 6/16. See you then!

Re: here it comes again ! The Thursday Night BIKE-IN-NJ/Philly

Just a bump...It's happening again this Thursday! 8)

Re: here it comes again ! The Thursday Night BIKE-IN-NJ/Philly

a note to those who are using a gps to find the Pour House- if Westmont does not work from memory, use 124 Haddon Ave,Collingswood NJ 08108

Re: here it comes! The Thursday Night BIKE-IN-NJ/Philly 6/19!

who will win this month's trophy?
june.jpg

it could be you! 8)

Re: here it comes! The Thursday Night BIKE-IN-NJ/Philly 6/16!

It's tomorrow! 6/16! Be there! Rain or shine! 8)

Re: HERE IT COMES ! The Thursday Night BIKE-IN-NJ/Philly 7/21!

OK here it comes again! This time I'm hoping to add a little more of a ride to the ride and explore the bars, er, roads in the immediate area. As usual somebody will be bringing home a trophy, and this will be the first ride where I'll be sporting the Official Jersey Devils patch. Hope you can make it!

Hopefully Hot Rod Scott and the Professor of Rockabilly Radio and Hot Rod Hoedown Fame will be there. It's only a short, air-conditioned ride on the Patco train from Philly to Collingswood or Westmont, so what the heck...
burn.jpg

Beat the heat with cold brew and cool bikes. 8)

well, the inferno temps kept the bikers away, other than Big C and me.

His friend who plays in a local band that'll be at the HR Hoedwon was there sportin' a tattoo I know i've seen somewhere before. :?

100_0450-5.jpg

Over at the Pour House, Big C spotted this lone wolf from across the street. He just bought this Schwinn cruiser and threw on some apes. not bad for under $150.

100_0452-4.jpg

Manny , Mo, and where's Jack?

100_0454-1.jpg

The Jersy Devils...SWEET :mrgreen:

Re: It's THE THURSDAY NIIGHT BIKE-IN-NJ/Philly 9/15

We've held them all year and now there's only two more chances in 2011 to come on by! The next one is 9/15. If anyone wants to join us, meet on Main Street in Collingswood. We'll be diggin' the scene til 7:30, when we ride a mile up the road to the Pour House.
poster2a.jpg

Easily accessible from Patco too, my Philly breathern!

This month is canceled due to bad weather. :(
See you next month! 8)

poster2ab.jpg

OK this is it! The last one of the year, so let's make it a real brouhaha! 8)

Back