It's only MY opinion but..........

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is how I think a bike should look! I hope some of you share that opinion!! LOL. :mrgreen:
The bike is a 1955 Rollfast. I got it and an older J.C. Higgins girls bike for $25!
I hand built the tank and exhaust. I made arms for the forks and a girder to support it. This put the wheel 2" forward and lowered the front 2" also made a rear drop to match.
Well, that's it. Any questions just ask and please, tell me what you think!
P1230006.jpg

P1230004.jpg

P1230003.jpg
P1230002.jpg

Image017.jpg

Thank you! It's running great. Mind, It's cold in Pa. so I only have about 4 miles on it. it will get better as it breaks in. This is the 3rd bike I have built with the long exhaust. I run the risk of plugging the converter in the muffler because it's so for from the engine but have found that if I can get off break-in fuel before it plugs I should be ok.
Thank's cman 93 Samurai on 31's Fun toy!
Image068.jpg

Nice! A pal of mine at work has built about 4-5 motored bikes. I've been thinking of building a replica '60's road racer...Any close-ups of that exhaust pipe? How did you make it?

I think you have done a fabulous job.

With me, I'm not gonna ever have paint on gears and I'm wondering about the blue and black, but overall you have done a great job, here. Looking forward to seeing any of your next builds.

Talent.

thats wild! love the bike, but not to keen on the color combo. :)

thats what my bikes look like when i tape em off for paint (blue masking tape) :)
whats the top speed?

Latest posts

Back