it felt dirty when i bought them

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i bought :( :( . . . new parts. not only that! they were expensive ( i know, ive failed you all lol) but theres no need to hide it anymore, i bought a brand new set of DMR 24's for my aluminum cruiser bmx. but theres a problem, they are multi speed, and i need them to not be. now usually id just buy the spacers and sprocket but ive ran into another problem, i had to spread the rear to fit the new wheels and the cranks are going to knock ( :roll: new ones of those to) so i have only one choice, complete change over.
so i have these
HUBRDCAS_1.jpg

and the only replacement part they have for that specifically (that i know of) is this
HUBFH.jpg

(aka the exact same thing)
but they also have this! single speed exactly what i need, but i dont know if will work
HUBSSCASSB.jpg

so i guess im asking, does anyone know of a for sure conversion to a single speed that will rid of the multispeed cassette all together?
or will this part p here work? i just want to ride already :mrgreen:
thanks!

CCR said:
http://cyclesolutions-shop.co.uk/p33453/DMR-1-Piece-Single-Speed-Driver.aspx

found those but honestly can't say if there compatible or not. probably want to ask someone with some dirtjump bike shop experience is my guess.
i saw those to, but like you said, im just worried about compatibilaty :?

Back