"Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa."

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! Thought I'd drop a little note to say hello since I'm new to the forum. I've been skulking around the site for a while now and love what everyone is doing, so I felt like I need to join in the fun. I'm from Des Moines and mostly mountain bike; however, as of late I have had the urge to build something.....we'll see where that takes me. Keep up the good work on the bikes! It blows my mind as to how many talented people there are out there!! Great site!

Thanks J!! Glad to meet another mid-westerner!!

Superwidgen said:
Hi there! Thought I'd drop a little note to say hello since I'm new to the forum. I've been skulking around the site for a while now and love what everyone is doing, so I felt like I need to join in the fun. I'm from Des Moines and mostly mountain bike; however, as of late I have had the urge to build something.....we'll see where that takes me. Keep up the good work on the bikes! It blows my mind as to how many talented people there are out there!! Great site!

Glad to see another fellow Iowan on here :)

Back