is this Haro Master ruined?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I scored an old haro master yesterday. once I got it home I realized the seat post tube has been cut at some point. I haven't tried a seat post clamp to see if there even enough left to pinch. how bad do you guys think it is? my plan was to part out the bike to fund other projects. probably not going to get top $ for the frame huh?

We used to do that to frames in the 80's for flatland. The sad thing is I did that to my haro Master!!! I wish I still had it!! It will be hard to get top dollar, but youll find the right person for it!

Probably not top dollar but I don't think it kills it as far as being desirable if that's all that's wrong with it. Surely someone will want it for a rider to build up.

We used to do that to frames in the 80's for flatland. I did that to my haro Master!!! I wish I still had it!! It will be hard to get top dollar, but youll find the right person for it!
We also chopped them, but that one is deep! We used GT post clamps that clamped around the frame and post.
Suprised there is no grip tape on the tubes.....

Back