Is it worth it?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A friend of mine has a spaceliner Boy's model that I been eyeballing. Was originally chrome but has been painted over yellow. No tank, non springer. basically just a frame, fork, crank, Might get a set of non-original wheels and handlebars & stem thrown in but he wants $25. Just wondering what you guys think. Probably going to get it tomorrow.

P7240043.jpg

That's a deal right there! :mrgreen: The original chrome could be nice under there, ya never know :wink:

Well I went to see him today and wished him a happy new year. I mention the frame and he said he still had it and asked what I was offering. I reminded him he said $25 last time and told him I wasn't even going to haggle on it (butter him up for future deals). We went out to the garage and got it out and I asked about a set of triple tree forks he had on the workbench and he said $5. SOLD. Got the Space-liner as seen in the picture and a triple tree 26" fork with suspension for $30! Now to start building. :D :mrgreen:

Nice deal. Spaceliners rock!

Yeah I thought so too. A spaceliner has been on my "Bikes to get" list since I first saw one. I figured it was a perfect way to start out the new year. Now if I can top it and find a cycletruck, autocycle, bluebird, or spacelander before the year is out I'll be ecstatic.

Latest posts

Back