Is Felt the only company to make limited edition cruisers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, there are other cruiser companies with limited edition bikes. There are also high end road bikes that were made as limited edition bikes that cost a lot more than the hot wheels, but they don't look as good.

That's a sweet find. I know I'll be keeping mine for a while.

Redline Rain City Chopper was a limited edition although not really a cruiser. Still a really cool limited edition bike though.

The New Belgium cruiser are also limited editions. The last 4 years or so has been Felt. Schwinn made them before that.

BTW.....I saw this years New Belgium Cruisers all boxed up. Based on Felt's 29" cruiser.

cman said:
The New Belgium cruiser are also limited editions. The last 4 years or so has been Felt. Schwinn made them before that.

BTW.....I saw this years New Belgium Cruisers all boxed up. Based on Felt's 29" cruiser.
Lots of companies do limited edition runs, Schwinn was one of them and they did far less than people want you to believe! Betting I've seen 100 limited edition Corvette bikes...."They only made this one in 1953!!!" Yes I was told that.....

Silverbeach said:
Where did you see this year's bike?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I saw boxes at an organization helping out with Tour de Fat, but New Belgium actually revealed the bike last Sept.

A3qPLynCEAAgoS0.jpg:large

blogger-image-181530426.jpg

Well to answer the question...not by a long shot. These were "Limited Edition"
mint-limited-edition-2004-schwinn-stingray-chopper-1400-qualicum-beach_8160612.jpg

No gears, No shifter, No style, No ape hangers, It's limited alright. And limited production...yeah limited to 80 million units? :lol: :mrgreen:

cman said:
Silverbeach said:
Where did you see this year's bike?

I saw boxes at an organization helping out with Tour de Fat, but New Belgium actually revealed the bike last Sept.

A3qPLynCEAAgoS0.jpg:large

blogger-image-181530426.jpg

Very cool, wonder if they are going to limit production.

Silverbeach, they will limit production, but it can be anywhere between 600 to 2500 like they have done before.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

outskirtscustoms said:
Well to answer the question...not by a long shot. These were "Limited Edition"
mint-limited-edition-2004-schwinn-stingray-chopper-1400-qualicum-beach_8160612.jpg

No gears, No shifter, No style, No ape hangers, It's limited alright. And limited production...yeah limited to 80 million units? :lol: :mrgreen:

Well I got one of them. They say mine is 756 of 2000 produced. Mine also comes with a chainguard...

Latest posts

Back