Intro from MN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
My names Derreck and I am a 26 year old family guy. I am really into traditional hot rods but I have been wanting to get into bikes for a little while. I love to cruise around town and it's something that I can do with my kids. My 4 year old is really into going for bike rides so I've got to get mine put together so we can cruise this summer. I don't know much about bikes so I am hoping to learn a lot here.

Here are some pics

My wifes schwinn that we got from a neighbors before their garage sale and my jc higgins which will be a boardtracker
family1494.jpg

the blue schwinn is my sons current ride and was bought for my wifes older sister and was ridden by all the siblings and now passed down. The other bike I bought from someone I worked with and my son and i will build it in a couple years
family1493.jpg

Flea - Great to have another Minnesotan sign in! Is Flea your nickname, or a refrance to a bassist from the R.H.C.P.?

Flea is a nickname that I was given. I fought it for a while because I am a musician and play bass and I am a huge fan of the "real" Flea. But I figured that there are other Flea's out there (pro surfing) and it's the only nickname that I am willing to admit that I have, so I just go with it.

WELCOME!

Back