inherited tallbike!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so it the college i am attending there has been a tradition going for some time involving this bike, when the owner is a senior he gets to pass the bike down to one of the freshmen of his choosing, this tradition has been going for around 10 years i am told, the only lineage i know is that it belonged to my now brother in-law Don who passed it down to his friend Kyle Jones who passed it down to me.

i know its not real pretty but it is very fun to ride, and thought some of you may like to see it.

DSCN5080.jpg

DSCN5079.jpg

Nice hand me down! I have to ask as I've been wondering for a little while... how do you get on that thing and what happens if you need to stop for a second? :mrgreen:

Thanks! the easiest way to get on is to stand on a bench and go from there, i start by putting my left foot on the left pedal and then scoot along for some momentum and then pull myself up. there is alot more thinking involved when riding a tallbike, you cant really stop for a second on these :/

Back