Info on this Dyno Deuce?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anyone know what year this would be? Seller wants $100 and I assume that is a pretty good deal.
Other than the front tire looking incorrect, I know nothing about dynos other than it probably retailed for $500 new?

If I bought it I would be looking to flip it or part it out.

DynoDeuce.jpg

Snag it. Looks like the front tire is the only thing not original. Those Dynos are nicely built.

YO dude did you ever snag that thing??? Im a true Dyno freak and that is a major score at that low price,I'll bet he never bought it on his own or he'd be asking a minimum of $200 for it in that condition.I own 2 Dyno's myself a 2003 Black 'deuce' garage queen from the original owner and paid $200 and the next month I bought a 2002 Grape "Moto Glide" with a mere 5 miles on it from the origional owner and I paid $350 for it but it had been stored in a damp shed in Portland Oregon (RAIN COUNTRY :( ) But nothing a little elbow grease did'nt fix but there is a small tear in the seat below the Dyno logo but the hunt is on for a mint replacement in the WANTED section can anyone out there HELP??? Schwinnkid

Back