Indy Winter Swap & Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll be a drive, but I'm seriously concidering it!! I'm thinkin' of entering my Build-Off bike!

bikeriderx said:
It'll be a drive, but I'm seriously concidering it!! I'm thinkin' of entering my Build-Off bike!
It's worth it if you get there bright and early, the good deals get bought up quick! The show bike area is small, but usually some really cool original bikes. Put your bike in the show, always fun to watch the purists' reactions. :lol:

necessaryevil said:
bikeriderx said:
It's worth it if you get there bright and early, the good deals get bought up quick! The show bike area is small, but usually some really cool original bikes. Put your bike in the show, always fun to watch the purists' reactions. :lol:
Oooohh! Now I'm a trouble maker!! :lol:

Still snowing in Cincinnati & they're talking we should have about 4 to 5 inches when all said & done but that depends on what station you're watching. The show is still going on though

Back