Indiana Winter Swap & Show PICS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indiana Winter Swap & Show

Only a few more days!!!!!!! If anyone needs any vinyl lettering or graphics cut, let me know & I'll make them & bring them to the show

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!!!! The Hoosier Antique and Classic Bicycle Club SUMMER Bike Show and Swap Meet has a NEW DATE & LOCATION:

SATURDAY, JUNE 11, 2011 Beginning at 6:00 a.m.
FREEEEEEE SPACES, FREEEEEEE ENTRY
BIKE SHOW (Rat Bikes welcome) Peoples choice awards
LOCATION: 200 Block of North Green Street (Behind CVS Drug) Crawfordsville, IN 47933

This event is being held in conjunction with the "Strawberry Festival" which attracts about 30,000 attendees. Food, car show, tractor show, entertainment--------Bring the family, your daily riders and plan on spending the day!!!

Email: [email protected] and use "Bike Show" in the subject line for more info.

Thanks, "RatMan"

RatMan said:
ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!!!! The Hoosier Antique and Classic Bicycle Club SUMMER Bike Show and Swap Meet has a NEW DATE & LOCATION:

SATURDAY, JUNE 11, 2011 Beginning at 6:00 a.m.
FREEEEEEE SPACES, FREEEEEEE ENTRY
BIKE SHOW (Rat Bikes welcome) Peoples choice awards
LOCATION: 200 Block of North Green Street (Behind CVS Drug) Crawfordsville, IN 47933

This event is being held in conjunction with the "Strawberry Festival" which attracts about 30,000 attendees. Food, car show, tractor show, entertainment--------Bring the family, your daily riders and plan on spending the day!!!

Email: [email protected] and use "Bike Show" in the subject line for more info.

Thanks, "RatMan"
That's further out than it usually is. That's over a 3 hour drive for me, not sure if I'll make the summer show.

We are about 40 min. west of I-465 on I-74. Jump off on Hiway 32 West and go straight ahead to Green Street, where you will turn right. The meet will be there.

I'm not sure where the club membership stands overall on the rat bike issue, (So far they seem to tolerate me) but since I am a "Rat Biker" and chairman of this particular meet, I am rolling out the welcome mat to all fellow Rat Bikers. Hope to seee a nice turnout of "Rats".

Man i hope there is a meltdown before Sat. I have about 3 1/2 inches of ice in my drive way and my truck is in the garage with the garage door stuck to the ground. This winter thing is getting out of control :x

I'm ready to go......Nate's going to haul me over on his Bluebird :mrgreen:

SimpleMan said:
I'm ready to go......Nate's going to haul me over on his Bluebird :mrgreen:
We'll see you guys there. There's 4 of us riding together, in a truck with a trailer.............but no money, ha ha

Pics from today's swap
P2050027.jpg

P2050032.jpg

P2050031.jpg

P2050026.jpg

P2050025.jpg

P2050028.jpg

P2050030.jpg

P2050029.jpg

P2050024.jpg

P2050033.jpg

P2050037.jpg

P2050038.jpg

those pics turned out great. Now there is evidence that 4 fools risked their lives for a few bike parts. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back