Indian Princess

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok here's the story...

My wife really dont ride much, I built her this bike a couple years ago...

002-1.jpg

But she really didnt like riding it, she said it was heavy, and hard to pedal, so I hung it up and pretty much forgot about it. Fast forward to a couple months ago... For some reason she hopped on my Indian Scout bike...

005-6.jpg

And rode it to the post office and she really liked it, said it was actually fun to ride! ever since then she has been riding it quite a bit, I actually got her to ride the local bike path with me which is seven miles round trip!

So I figured I needed to find her a Indian Princess bike so I can have my Scout back. Member Highship had a perfect candidate and a trade deal was struck, I recently received the Princess and will strip it down and build it back up to match my Scout.

001-18.jpg

002-17.jpg

003-16.jpg

I am currently looking for a Weinmann 519 wheelset, 700c x 35 with 36 holes. These are found on lower end Raleigh's of the 90's

look like this...
004-16.jpg

Follow along with the build, I currently have most of the chrome parts cleaned up, and I have the paint striped off of the frame, and will be spraying primer here soon.

Thanks for checking it out!

Back