INDIAN BOARDTRACKER LOOK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I JUST FINISH THAT REPLICA,THE FRAME IS KUSTOM MADE OUT OF A 30'S FRAME,REFORCE WITH RODS INSIDE,26'WHEELS,WHITE TIRES,KUSTOM FORKS,KUSTOM SEAT,KUSTOM TANK,ENGIN IS A REBUILD 125 CC BRIDGESTONE OUT OF A 60'S STREET BIKE.5 SPEED....LOTS OF VINTAGE PARTS TO. YOU CAN COME SEE THE BIKE AT MY SHOP TO,CORNER OF 4TH STREET AND ALAMIDOS.LONG BEACH.THX
MANI AKA OSG
CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE TO;OLDSCHOOLGARAGE OR MANUEL MULLER
IMG_6779.jpg

That is so utterly bad! :D Nice work! I would kill to see a before picture of the frame, that'd be quite the comparison... that is a real beautiful bike!

Oh my, that's awesome! Can't wait to see it done, as it looks like the drivetrain isn't hooked up yet.

man i wish i could get those rags to feature bicycles they have taken pics of all my bikes at various shows asked me if they can use them and i said sure and not one pic featured yet :( sweet bike well done does the drive sprocket attach to the hub or the spokes?

I love the look of this, it's exactly what I would like to build.
What engine is that in the frame?
It doesn't look like it's drive train is hooked up, just the pedals

You really need a website for your business, Myspace is too hard to navigate

just got the new chaine today,the other was old and nasty...the bike have one pedal and one peg.it start by kick start,the engin is off of a 1963 b-2 bridgestone street bike(like little cafe,it's a 125cc 2st 5speed)i did a trip of 60miles with it in mai.the sproket and hub are one pc now>>>
now,i keep it clean cause it's a show bike and i hope $3500 after the primer national>thx

Latest posts

Back